Monday, August 1, 2011

We are not alone


We are not alone.Yes I believe that because of my past experience. Okay, let me share some story with you. Several years back, my cousins and I tengah melepak kat luar luar church kampung.Kat luar gereja tu ada balcony, and there we sit and look at the view of mother nature because the building is situated on a hill facing our village.time kami tengah syok syok bercerita, suddenly ada bau wangian yg memang obviously bukan bau Ralph Lauren atau Estee Lauder. The smell lebih menyerupai bau wangian yang originally dari bunga but sorry, I don't know the name of the plant. Bau tu sekejap je and its like whooshing passed us. kami apa lagi, buat tak tau je lah coz apa nak takut.kami kat gereja gak and besides that ye lalu je. Hormat menghormati amalan mulia. Adik adik,jangan bodoh sombong k .

0 comments:

Post a Comment