Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Bite with Roystance


 I will bring you guys to join us at a  place called The Banquet in Kuching Sarawak. Okay, I will start by telling you guys a brief introduction about the banquet. The banquet is a dining place that could serve you either Chinese cuisine and western cuisine. So, we set off to the place around 7 p.m. When we arrived there, the place was fulled with customer but fortunately we are able to get our self a table. Below is a picture of our surrounding and architecture of the place.

So, to be honest, we are damn hungry so we hurriedly called for a waitress to order our food. The waitress gave us the menu and we ordered several food and drinks  for example, lamb cutlet, rosemary chicken, fish and chips, spaghetti, chicken salad, and cocktails that are called flying dayak and the blue lagoon. Actually, there are many more dishes that we ordered but i forgot the rest.hahahaha. Ok,  our first dish reached our table and I believed that it is called Lamb cutlet .
Yeap!! you could see that the lamb was perfectly grilled and the lamb was marinated with a bit of lemon to create a mixed taste  between sweet and sour.BTW, that's my cousin =)
I cant hide my temptation to try the lamb but for your information I cant eat lamb because I'm allergic to it. Thank god, my food arrived not long after the first menu arrived, indeed God knew I'm drooling and hungry at the moment.lol.
This is the look of my Rosemary Chicken!!hahaha. That is not the original look of my food. I disturbed it because I am too hungry to wait any longer.
The Rosemary Chicken was fantastic. The dish contained mash potato, and boiled vegetable that were added with some salt.
I cut the chicken to inspect any failure but , everything seems to be perfect.lol
The next dish arrived which is the chicken salad. We finished it up in just seconds. Maybe that's what will happen if you're to hungry =p

During our rampage on our food, the other menu also arrived such as the spaghetti. The spaghetti could be rated for errrmmm, maybe 7 out of 10 stars.

yummy!! The prawns, the vegetables and the cuttlefish created a beautiful view of the spaghetti and the taste melted in your mouth as soon as it enters your mouth.
At last, we ended our dinner by finishing our drinks and seriously, the taste sucks!! kah3!! maybe because I prefer to drink neat liquor. Ahh hell, at least you have tried something in your life . So guys, go to the banquet if you have the chance to visit Kuching.

This  drink is called 'The flying Dayak'

0 comments:

Post a Comment