Tuesday, July 27, 2010

'Hanging Out' with Kolo mee




It’s been a while since I last wrote something after I arrived in Kuching. I am too busy with my daily life doing errands for my family. Before I start, I would like to wish all of you guys out there happy holiday and please enjoy your holiday smartly before we meet with the new subjects for the upcoming semester.

Okay, this time, I would like to talk about food. Well, I got the idea during my outing session and I realized that I really love to eat. I had (noodle) Kolo mee with ‘merah and cabik kasi banyak’( Kuching’s symbolic delicacy) at the nearest coffee shop on my first day in Kuching.

I enjoyed it very much because the taste of the noodle and its ingredient were mixed together and the outcome are the perfect balance of mince pork, noodle, barbecued pork, vegetable, the vinegar, and the smell of the mouth watering aroma. So guys, come to Kuching and look for Kolo mee and I assure you that you will experience something new in your life. The list below contains some of my recommended place in Kuching for you to come and taste their delicious Kolo mee.
• Green hill
• Open Air market
• Carpenter street

0 comments:

Post a Comment