Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Red Sky





Standing outside watching the evening sky when I heard Muslim prayer verses from the house opposite of mine. I recall, previously I ever heard such prayers exactly 1 am in the morning. Suddenly my neighbor arrived and I asked her about the incident. I'm not a kepoh person but it's good to know what's happening in your own neighborhood. From my neighbors explanation, the opposite house often faced unwanted disturbance from unknown entity. Its owner possessed, children crying seeing something that adult can't see. Well, that's sum it up.  I won't comment much on that cause I myself did experienced something weird last year and during my younger years. You didn't ask for it but somehow there's something in me that attracted them. Even my own cousin call me a medium. However, after receiving some help from a Land Dayak healer, the disturbance stop. And I, thank god for that. I assume god just wants me to experience everything in life first hand. The sky is bloody mysteriously  red today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment